A friend you're into, asks you out and you react badly bc you're having a bad day. Would you follow up and ask them out another time?

if someone asks you out and you snap at them bc you're having a bad day. they walk away disapprovingly.

You like them and are interested... Do you follow up another time and ask them out, or are you too embarrassed by your behavior and just end up avoiding them indefinitely?

LOL

GUYS!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE WEHO SNAPPED,

NOT HER.

WOULD >>YOU<< FOLLOW UP.

NOT 'SHOULD SHE FOLLOW UP'

:-) ;-) ;-)

Most Helpful Guy

• She had better apologize to me for acting the way she did... if she does, I'll take it in to consideration. If she doesn't, I'll write her off

• so you would apologize, and hope she takes it into consideration?

• Yeah

What Guys Said 7

• No chance in hell. Guys handle rejection badly enough already, getting snapped at is a surefire way to get put on a blacklist.

If it's going to happen, YOU will have to show that you were wrong and are willing to make the effort. I'm not saying that will necessarily work (depending on how bad the snap was, I'd probably write off any possibility entirely), but that is your only chance of ever getting things to work.

• no. she asked YOU out.

YOU react badly. not her.

• what would make it go from maybes to ok?

• It depends on how badly she snapped at me, how remorseful I think she is, and how much she shows that she's actually interested in a relationship.

Personally, I am not one to forget the past. I can sympathize with having a bad day, and I can understand if she's sorry about snapping. Accepting a heartfelt apology is something I can do easily.

On the other side of that coin, I am also not one to dig up old bones. If the reaction to asking her out was being snapped at, then I would bury any relationship potential that we had. However, if she could take the initiative to show that she really does want to go out, and she is willing to make things work, then I may give her a second chance.

If she blows the second chance, then it's over, period.

• follow up.

• Yep. Go for it!
    Tell them you are sorry and they caught you at a bad time (everybody has off days, right?) .. and you would like to take them up on their offer etc.. :)
    And do it soon or the apology gets lost in time.

• thats a good idea... the question was about you not her. but I'm assuming it still applies?
      :)

• No, but I'm pretty sure that's just me.

• same as above;)

so you throw a tantrum then just ignore them indefinitely? lol

• I'm big on reciprocity.
      I made my move, you botched it, the ball is in your court now. Doesn't mean I'd wait around though.
      Where'd you get tantrum from anyway?

• Of course follow up. What the fuck, why wouldn't you

• yeah I would. Do you mean you would?

• Not a chance

• so you throw a tantrum then just ignore them indefinitely? lol

• If some girl rejected me no I would not talk her again. What would be the point? She already told me to fuck off.

• in this scenario YOU snapped at her.. but it wasn't personal.

• That person makes my day, I wouldn't snap at them.

• yes of course. but hypothetically?

• No like if I'm having a shit day and I see them it makes me happy, uplifts my spirit ya know. Tbh especially in the beginning stages if ur not seeing real affection I'd move on.

What Girls Said 0