Is it okay for my boyfriend to be snap chatting his ex girlfriend?

My boyfriend has been snap chatting his ex girlfriend a lot lately but he says they're just friends. I'm still worried though because she's kind of a slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is your man now, your soul mate, then he Shouldn't Need to find the "Need" to be Snap, crack And popping With-----His ex girlfriend.
    Many times over when two people split it doesn't always have to mean because they Break up they can't and don't Make up. And in this case, where His "EX" still marks an X in his soft spot, it is a little too close for comfort. I don't trust the situation and I certainly wouldn't "Trust" a hoe from her history and past performances.
    Regardless if she was Snow White, this little dwarf needs to sing her a Bon Voyage and be on his merry way. If you both are this item, two birds of a feather who stick together, then my motto still stands: Two's company, three's a crowd... This fifth wheel needs to go bye bye and go wheeling down her own beaten path in life.
    If he fights you on it, squawking and ruffling his feathers, it would then be quite obvious as the cute little nose on your face that he is missing something with you that he still finds with her and that he wants his cake and eat it too.
    If you stand for this, you will always stoop for whatever poop he decides to throw in your direction. This shouldn't fly right with you and if he doesn't like it, tell him to fly the coup with her by his side.
    Good luck. xx

• Wow! I think I just lost a few brain cells reading this trash.

• She never said her boyfriend told he she was a slut that just her personal opinion of the girl. And how is it a slap to the face? All he doing it talking to another girl. Unless it's sexually there's nothing to take offence to.

• She may be just using it lightly or out of context, but bottom line is, he is her guy, there is no reason to even be meeting up or texting if they are and it will cause problems down theroad if she mentions it to him, which she probably has and if he cares about This girl who is a girlfriend, the other one shouldn't be the cause of a break up if it comes down to it.. It is a slap to her face... He knows how she feels about her and maybe he won't get rid of the past girl even if it is a friend?

What Guys Said 6

• Nah, in most situations I would say he needs to stop and move on. Only if he was close friends with his ex for most of his life before they started a relationship would it be fine for him to maintain the friendship and for you to worry a bit less that it might turn sexual again. If that's not the case and he still keeps talking to her on consistent basis then that means they probably still have feelings for each other and you should tell him you don't feel comfortable about the situation. If he truly moved on and is into you then he will limit his contact with his ex.

• I wouldn't worry as long as u trust him.

Even if u don't trust HER (which is highly understandable )... trust your boyfriend.

• Some people feel it's OK to be friends with your ex while in a relationship. Personally, I'm not OK with this situation.

• I never understood why people flip out over this. Unless there's sexual things in the messages why care. Personally I'd never be friends with an ex, but others do it.

• It's not "flipping out". It's a concern and a conversation over it could build their relationship. How could she know if it's sexual or not? She said the ex is " kind of a slut", that is what causes the most concern.

• It's pretty obvious sometimes. But, that is true.

• She had sex with other guys while they were dating, if that's not defined as a slut then I don't know what is. I don't know what they send to each other but all I can do is trust him. I'm not saying that he's entitled to cut off all communication I just feel that if they talk as much as they do, is kind of weird. I know the kind of person she is, I'm also aware the she would stop at nothing to ruin our relationship. But as long as he loves me, I shouldn't let this get to me. He's a great guy and if he liked her, I wouldn't be his girlfriend. I'm just going to stay calm. If I come to any conversation that is innapropriate or anything like that, I will put an end to it for sure. As of right now, I'm just gonna deal with it.

• Let's see here:

People usually use Snap Chat as a covert way of sexting. Seriously... aside from the sexting factor, I couldn't really see why people use Snap Chat. I know a few serious Snap Chatters... but not much.

I wouldn't be okay with the situation... you don't know what he is snapping with her... and you can't ask to see what he is snapping, because the evidence disappears after viewing it.

• Explain to him that it does make you uncomfortable but try your best to trust him. Then let it go and stop scaring yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as they're not flirting with each other or sending nude pictures, there's nothing to worry about. But you need to tell him that it's making you uncomfortable.

• I glad their are some logical thinking girls. As long as the chats are just friendly why does he have to stop talking to his ex?

• Tell him that you don't like it. If he cares about you, he'll stop. Understand that's a warning sign.

• Oh hell no. That's what I would say to that.