Wait to have sex is a good way to see if somebody loves you?

Do you think wait for marriage to have sex is a good way to see if somebody loves you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i suppose it depends on the guy, really. But in my case, I can't be "loving" until I am sexually satisfied. Being horny is like having a monkey on my back. It's hard to show much interest in anything or anyone else unless it is dealt with.

What Guys Said 1

• Eh. I always find this to be awkward territory. It depends on your views of sex. If you tend to associate sex with commitment I suggest waiting. Because you will have sex and believe that the commitment has come with it or will come soon become overly attached too soon and boom heartbroken. However. If you tend not to associate sex with commitment then feel free to have sex whenever. Sex is a very enjoyable act that can help bring people together and can in fact strengthen the bond between you two but it can't solidify commitment.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy is willing to wait.. that means he thinks you are worth waiting for.

• How long you think a guy is willing to wait?

• If he loves you, he will wait until you're ready.