What are the pros of long distance relationships?

Just like the title... my boyfriend just moved to a different state because of work and I'm wondering the pros of long distance relationships.

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Spending too much time together can be bad, getting on each others nerves, becoming to dependant and running out of things to say and do.

Also when you do see each other you use the time better and it feels that bit more fun

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Virtual killer is right. well... semi right. LD relationships are bad. If you didn't know him and you started out LD, there is a chance, but you did then they moved... loneliness is a powerful tool... soon you would go through the motions and next thing you know, it is break up. If he moved to a different state for work without talking it out with you and making a plan to arrange a meet once in a while... darling... he wanted to get away from you. Take it or leave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • pros, you don't have to see each other every single second of the minute of the day, which can actually be good depending on the person. I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • No pros. A long distance relationship is the worst. You have the worst part: talking, while not having the best part: physical contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • you cant' get pregnant or catch STDs.

0|0
    0|0
  • pro's: You meet new people and move on. Long distance relationships are baaad.

0|0
    0|1
  • Research has shown that couples in long distance relationship actually have much deeper and intimate talks about serious issues when they do meet in person. Sort of like cramming a bunch of the importance stuff that usually gets stretched out for months into a few dates. The bad side is the distance

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.