Do you love a man in uniform?

I'm not going to be gender neutral on this because it seems the topic isn't gender neutral, but men are welcome to voice their opinions.

Several of my female friends say that a man in uniform (police or military) is a HUGE turn on. My friend told me that when she saw my other friend graduate from Marine boot camp in uniform, her first impulse was how she wanted to tear his clothes off! It didn't work out between them (though they remained friends), but she did wind up marrying another Marine. I've heard other women say similar things. To a few, a uniform seems to be a turn off.

So do you love men in uniform? Why or why not?

P. S., I love most men and women in U. S. military, police, and emergency responder's uniforms, but for a different reason. Anyone in these services should know I love you guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! I don't know why, but it's hot.

• Precisely what many of my friends think. One more question if I may. Is it hot because they are generally young men in prime physical condition, or is it something else?

• "Military men are my preference. Next would be police officers and then firemen."
      I suspect that hierarchy of attraction is true for many women, not just yourself, crystalt70.

• Lol. Many foolish men would join the military if those were on recruiting posters. It would be the wrong reasons to join and might wind up as a turnoff. It's like going to church. If a guy only goes for a woman, it's the wrong reason. I wouldn't want a guy like that. A man of honour and integrity is much more attractive.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes! It's a major turn-on in my opinion.

• "Yes! It's a major turn-on in my opinion."

xHoneyxBeex, why isn't this on EVERY RECRUITING POSTER?

• Hahaha well, the majority of men don't choose these professions because women like it. Thats probably just a bonus :P lol

• " the majority of men don't choose these professions because women like it."
      Indeed.

• It does nothing for me.

• It's definitely a turn on for a reason. I love military uniforms and firemen. I also knew a guy who was so flirty and dirty, who worked as a nurse at a retirement home with this simple navy uniform. That turned me on as well, but it was mostly because it made me think of the things we could do if I just managed to get him out of those uniforms.

• Firemen.. omg yes. I was at the grocery and this guy walked in his uniform, i think he was just off with but still had life an overall or something and he just looked so good

• Sure men in uniforms can be a turn on. Especially firemen. I like a guy in suit and tie as well. Meowww

• It can look very attractive, yes. But it was never a thing that was a sexual fantasy of mine or a symbol of "manliness" or whatever.

• I've always thought the U. S. M. C. uniforms were very attractive. I don't like the U. S. N. enlisted uniforms.

• By the way, women in uniform do nothing for me beyond the fact that they are generally young and in peak physical condition.

• Female uniforms only look hot if they are sexy costumes versions of the real uniforms. Haha.

• Would you like Hitler if he shaved his moustache off and wore regular clothes?

I don't know why, but YES.

• No at all , it's bc it seem like doctors and police are cutter than men who are not into these field carrier : I been in the hospital. There were to many hottest man but no at all uniforms I like young guys better than man in uniform that's was years back

• Oh hell yes, I love men in uniform

• Noooo wayyy. My boyfriend is training for the army. If I didn't love him, I wouldn't still be waiting, I honestly don't like the uniform or the army.. Only the person whom chose that life.

• Thanks for sharing. Please thank your boyfriend for me.

• Yes because I think they are sexy and it they need to take a shower and then put a different one on a clean one

• do not like uniform, police army etc all remind me of freaks.

• Hell yes. Men in uniform just drive me crazy. My favorite is military men.

• yes, it shows masculinity, authority, maturity... what girl doesn't love that?

• My bf looks so hot in his Army get up. Unfortunately most of the time I see him in it he is going to work lol.
    But when I picked him up for R&R during his tour I had him in it! Yeeaahhh.
    No one else looks as good as him in uniform as I love him and am super attracted to him, nothing compares.

However I am also partial to a fireman! But only when they are in the truck lol !!

• I don't like men in uniform. Although special operators attract me, but they usually don't use uniforms (to keep their identities safe)

• I personally don't like it, simply because I a fashion freak and I'd rather have a guy who's on my wave length. However my friends love that sort of beam balls so there's a clear audience for uniformed men

• I've always thought the uniforms of the U. S. Marines were very fashionable.

• I'm not american, so all that jazz doesn't appeal to me however, the accent might lol

• I love men in uniforms, because look manly and give off the protective vibe.. Usually women tend men who make them feel safe.

What Guys Said 4

• So... I guess this also counts:

kickassfacts.com/.../UpsUniform.jpg

Yup... this screams sexy...

• LOL! I believe I was specific about what KIND of uniform. ;-D

• Do girls like paramedics too?

• My friend sure as hell does! However, I think with paramedics, firemen, and other emergency servicemen, it's different from a police or military uniform. My friend likes firemen and paramedics because they're generally young and in peak physical condition. She also considers their work heroic and non violent (that second part is important to her).

• oh yeah.. My women teachers dig it when I'm in my school uniform.

• Men in uniform follow their gender roles at protectors at the cost of their own safety. That is why women swoon for firemen even when they are covered in protective gear to the point you can barely see them.