How would you feel if your boyfriend mom entire family hated you?

how would you feel if your boyfriend mama and entire family hated you?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an only child, and the father just isn't in his life at all, so it's only his mom's family. I feel pretty smug actually, because he and his mom hates her own family too. I was best friends with his cousin in high school. I had a crush on my BF back then, but his cousin, my "best friend" talked a ton of shit about me to him, and convinced me that I wouldn't like him. She didn't want us dating for some reason. And then I found out she didn't even like me at all, her whole family hated me, and she was just using me. Then I found him on OKCupid, and didn't even know it until well after we'd gotten to know each other. Then we met up in person and realized it. Now we're both looking forward to the family reunion :P He's going to introduce me like this: "This is my girlfriend, the woman I love. Y'all already know her." And then we'll just wait for all the reactions as we record them.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you have any ink. Many mothers do not want their sons to bring home a girl who will bring them down or a girl who will possibly just get pregnant or seem easy. If you have ink it will mean his life with you will be poor.

• it's stupid to take families seriousky LOL

What Girls Said 1

• not good. not sure i'd want to walk into a family like that tbh.