How do I impress girls if I don't have any 'tasteful' funny stories?

I'm 22 years old and I haven't gotten out too much in my time. All the stories i do have that are funny stories involve me and who I was with being extremely intoxicated or sketchy behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read newspapers, watch YouTube videos, read free books at the library etc...

What Girls Said 2

• So I'm 22 and I literally have the exact same stories. Find women that can share the same interests and same stories. I personally love to hear drunk nights that you half way remember! Up tight women will find it boring and childish. It all depends on the type of woman. So let all your stories out because someone will love all of them and want to hear more

• Impress them by being ourself, show them your interests and hobbies, show them what you are good at and teach them

What Guys Said 2

• If you feel that you have to impress a woman to get her attention or hold it, then she is not the one for you.

• Best stories happen where you can do lots of people watching. Look for hot spots around your city,