If you were a high school girl would you like me?

I know this is hard to imagine without a picture but... would a girl whose in high school ever go out with a guy who is really quiet and kind off awkward/shy.
I'm 17 and I know Im not bad looking. I have a few things going for me. I know every girl likes different things but multiple girls have told me I'm cute/hot before.
I have blond hair, blue eyes and nothing is really offsetting about m face, nice teeth etc...
Im 6'2ish broad shoulders toned, basically what most girls on her describe as "good attributes"
I'm smart but I've never been able to talk to girls, never had a gf (except ms for a few days)
I've never even kissed a girl... absolutely no experience
If you were/are in high school what would you think of me. Would you consider going out with me/even approaching me. I'm really shy and can never just muster up the courage to start talking to a girl. Iv'e only ever been able to talk to girls I don't find attractive whatsoever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Buddy life about taking risks you win some you loose some talk to the pretty ones too if they ignore you that's their lost. Be nice to them but you have to disrespect them in a nice way its hard to explain but you'll find out. The girl you least expect to like you will like you back I too went to high school just talk to them even As friends

What Girls Said 10

• I'm an 18yr old senior and you would intimidate me probs. Especially if you are one of those dudes who walks around with other hot dudes and never really leaves their group haha. If you are as good looking as you say I bet a lot if girls think you are taken or out of their league.

• Also if you are always rude then obviously that won't attract girls. But if you're polite and have good manners that's a good thing. Also, be nice! :)

• I'm a high school girl and from what you described, I probably would want to date you. It's fine with me if a guy has little to no experience because I've never had a boyfriend.

• you'd catch my attention for sure

• I'm a high girl school and yes if you went to my school I would like you

• If you went to my school, I would find you attractive and want to get to know you.

• yes.. just YES

• If I were your age yup why not

• For sure you're like they guy version of me personality wise... The only guys I can have a successful conversation with are either gay or not attractive to me or we have to talk for class I would definitely try to talk to you and get to know you XD

• You sound really cute. The only thing is that I am short, so I'll easily get intimidated by you aha. If I find anyone tall and or attractive I am definitely shy and intimidated by them. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. You sound so cute and I would date you in a heartbeat if you asked me out i bet.

• Honestly, I would, you sound really cute, but it's not based on if you're shy or not. It's based on your personality, if you're sweet and generous and always making gentlemanly actions, I would!

What Guys Said 1

• Damn! You pretty much described me as well! This will be an interesting one to read!