Should I just give up or is there hope?

So I've never had a boyfriend and a little over two weeks ago I met the perfect guy. He has every quality I've liked in other guys I've wanted and we like the exact same things and it's not even me forcing myself to like what he likes. We've fooled around twice and I've started to really like him. However I got drunk and brave and decided to text him to see what we were. He said he just doesn't like relationships and prefers to be single. I don't know if I should just stop talking to him or if there is any hope of maybe he wil like me once we get to know each other, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, tons of girls have been in your position and thought that the guy would come around if they could get him to like them enough, but guys won't be in relationships unless they want to (unless they just decide to cheat). I suggest you cut contact with this guy to avoid getting hurt.

• Like there is no way he'll ever want to date?

• I really like him but now things have gotten so bad he blows me off, he doesn't want to see me, he's gone from texting all the time to being short with me. He won't even try to hook up or sext anymore. I feel like shit and I just want him I don't know how to make him want me again, I don't know how things got so bad

• Aw I'm sorry, that sucks. Y'all are just looking for different things so don't feel bad, it's not your fault. I know getting rejected sucks but it's better than him leading you on and then breaking your heart later on so it could be worse.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I think the best thing you could do is voice your opinion that what you want is a relationship. And since he does not want one, this won't work long term for the two of you. The two of you will want different things, and want to move in different directions. If you want to hang out with him, by all means. Just bear in mind he does not want the same things as you.

• Wait and wait u should do that only

What Girls Said 1

• I would listen to him, if he doesn't want a relationship, don't expect one from him anytime soon. If I were you, I would just hangout with him and be fun be yourself and keep it cool. He might end up growing feelings for you and want a relationship. However, if you think you'll start growing feelings for him try to separate yourself from him. Don't text/call him a lot bc you'll look clingy and he might get annoyed. I was in the same position last yr with this guy I couldn't stop thinking about but he didn't want anything serious. So I played it cool and went with the flow and now he wants me bad! I don't gaurentee the same will happen for you bc I don't know either of you but definetly keep it cool, go with the flow and don't force anything! Good luck, and don't always put guys first (: