How do I get a boyfriend really quick?

I have three months until I turn 20 and I refuse to turn 20 with out ever having had a boyfriend. I don't want to live like that and honestly I want to kill myself the night before my birthday if I'm still single. I hate that I'm still single, and 19 I think it's disgustingly pathetic and I won't even let myself be 20 and still single that would ruin me. So how do I get a boyfriend in under 3 months

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you tell me what you have actually done about it? The best advice I can give though is 1. Be awesome 2. Not give a fuck so when you see that cute guy just go up and say hey you're cute so I had to come over and get to know you. Do that a couple then you'll have more whiners thrown at you then at a baseball game.

• Auto correct messed that up, it's just do that a couple of times and you will have more wieners thrown at you then at a baseball game.

• What if they all think I'm gross

• It sounds like your looking for validation for something, not actually looking to find a relationship.

Your not going to find one until you have something to add to a relationship so work on yourself, find reasons to love yourself and then you can work on finding love with another person.

Otherwise, you will just keep finding excuses for why it will someone will never want you instead of reasons why people deserve to be with you.

What Guys Said 23

• I don't like your approach to this situation. It's not that bad to never had a boyfriend, and you certainly shouldn't think of killing yourself if you don't get one.

To answer your question: Spend as much time outside. Instead of eating at home, go to a restaurant, or bring your own food and eat it at the park. Go to coffee shops. Go to bars and clubs on Fridays and weekends. Go to the beach (if you live in a warm place).
    And instead of waiting for a man to come to you, be the one approaching men. You said you're desperate, so there's no excuse that you're "old school" and that men have to approach; you have to take the lead in this case.

The more time you spend outside talking to men, the more probabilities to get a boyfriend.

• Thank you, I appreciate you not blowing this question off, I'm just really shy and I feel like I constantly get rejected.

• I've been trying for like 19 years to get a bf

• I've also been trying for almost 19 years to get a really good gf, and even though sometimes I wanna give up, I keep on going 'cause I'm almost 19, and that's still young, so I know I'm gonna meet plenty of women and one of those is gonna be the one.
      The same applies with you.

• You shouldn't. I am in the same scenario and i am already 20. Yet i know its better to wait.
    I could probably get a girl within a few months if i really wanted to but i want genuine love, not make her fall for me and then realise our love is based on nothing. That would set us both up for a broken heart.

If i am going to be with a girl its going to be someone special and not someone i got quickly for the sake of having someone. You really shouldn't force yourself into this it only makes things worse.

• I don't want to wait I don't want to find a guy to marry just one to date for a bit

• LOL you want to kill yourself the night before you're 20th BD if you don't get a BF? LOL. there are people who have worse problems. But if you want one that bad? Just walk around naked holding a signing that reads Open for business 24/7 there you go. You'll get lots of BF's.

• kidnap him and threat him to be your bf :P

• I'll be honest you you: your priorities are out of whack. The only thing that should be focusing on right now is you. Generally speaking: people are messy. I don't mean they don't clean up after themselves. But people are not perfect or capable of being perfect. And are not capable of completing others. If they were, relationships wouldn't be so much work. In short: You are putting to much emphasis on having a boyfriend, and I think you should be asking yourself why you are.

• I'm boring though I don't care to think about myself

• yes it sucks that uve been single a long time. people say "u dont need a gf/bf to be happy" and its true, but its also true that sometimes it can make life MORE HAPPY. it really does make me angry when people say that. anyways im getting offtrack, i say dont make HUGE moves to make it happen it 3 months, but rather make small changes to ur life style to increase ur chances of it happening rather than trying to force it to happen. if u go to the gym, rather than avoiding eye contact with people try smiling. if u eat lunch in ur house/cubicle/by yourself go eat with a friend and get urself out there. if u are at home right now, go to walgreens/cvs or whatever and buy a dollar drink.

• i agree! Honestly I feel like the rest of my life is going good and I'm content with it the only thing missing is someone in my life. I'm just super scared to talk to guys I feel like every guy I want or like doesn't want me

• i called it. im in computer engineering... 93% male. i am 20 and have same problem as you... things are starting to make sense lol

• It sucks eh? I have thought about quiting my program just cause it's getting in the way

• You're not going to find a bf with the smell of desperation coming off u like week old fish. Slow your roll and relax. Having that mentality will do the opposite of what u want or attract the wrong guy. Besides if u rush it what if he breaks up with u after a month?

• You can try online dating. Girls tell me they get 30-50 messages a day on those things.

• They just wanna hook up

• Advertise for a friends with benefits relationship and you will have a whole bunch of guys that want to be your bf.

• They'll just hook up though they won't actually date md

• Im not surprised after read that. This shouts " I'M DESPERATE " and it drives people away. It also sounds like ur choosing the wrong type of guy.

Do urself a favour.. chill, have a little self respect and start again.
    You're not at the cattle market, so stop acting like it by trying to give urself away to the first one that'll take you. Desperation is sensed by others and people will run!
    Just by changing your attitude towards how u approach this, keeping a little self respect and gaining some confidence in urself, will change the way people respond to you.
    And loose the 'sexual favours' approach too. Guys will just say "Thanks, have a nice day" and be off.. as you have discovered. Pick on a differnt class of guy.

• I can be yours till your 20th birthday is over.

-30 bucks per day
    -flight prize not included
    -400 bucks for my insurance if I don't keep unhurt
    -getting fed by you included
    -living at your place till the contract is over

I accept the license agreements [ ]

___________________

• This sounds really unhealthy and truly miserable in every respect imaginable. You don't rush to get a boyfriend, that is not how it works.

What you need to do is get over your thoughts of "I need to get a boyfriend asap". And start living your life on a day-to-day basis. If you do live in the now people will respect you for being who you are and you might meet someone you like.

If you show them who you truly are and not the one you are trying to be you might even be a better person for it. You need to drop the act and live your life for what it is and be happy.

I'm not saying it's easy but we all try~~~~

• I wouldn't set a timeline. No guys wants to be the guy you are with to meet an artificial deadline.

• They wouldn't know that I had set a timeline

• Well, do you wanna be my gf? That's a quick way

If not you could try pof , okcupid , tinder, or finding a guy at a night club

• Offer every guy you like a blowjob, eventually one will become your BF, plus i know some hot girls who never got their first BF till they were 30 ( mainly as they were so coy)

• I've gone down on 10 guys in this past year they just throw me away after

• still they could of had a bj whenever they wanted it, bizarre way for them to behave

• @Asker "they just throw me away after" - well, hold on whilst ur doing it then ;)

• You ever watch minute to win it?

• You can do it in 3munutes

• The best wish to you, you will some guys' only.

• Thank you :)

• Although i can't be you bf, i will be glad to be you friend. And give you some advise whenever you are depressed

• Firstly dont seem desperate... Very Freaky..

• Strip before a guy. Give him your clothes and tell him " be My bf or i'm gonna sue u for harassment. " wait 3 seconds and cry help.

• I was 33 before I had my first and current girlfriend. 20 isn't the end of the world...

• It could be worse, I'm 19 never had a girlfriend (even though I'm a social as hell person) and recently I've lost over half my hair to premature balding and will have to shave my head, so if I can still hold out for hope so can you.

• I have no hope

• But you should, I know I don't know for sure obviously but I doubt you have something wrong with you that is permanently scarring, and let's be honest with my shaved head this age, that's what I'll be viewed as by most girls at just a glance, all because I had bad genes I couldn't control, however you can control your personality and how you act to guys you are interested in.

• approach guys instead of waiting to be approach

What Girls Said 5

• You're single, because you're a massive drama queen.

"Waaaaah my conceited ass hasn't had a boyfriend yet, better go kill myself, my lyf is ruinzed!!"

You sound like one of those types, who tweets about hating her parents for not getting you a car for Christmas.

Get over yourself, princess.

• I assume there is a guy you like. Have you asked him out? If not then do it, there's not much to lose. If he rejects you, you move on, no biggie. The stuff with the blowjobs and being easy is not the way to go. it might get you some action, but not a bf, since guys don't generally want a relationship with an easy girl.

• He said he didn't want a relationship I have no one

• Well if there is no guy you really like, I see no point in looking for a boyfriend. Being in a relatioship just to beinone is ridiculous in my opinion.

• You give them $50 bucks.

• I don't think that's the right approach to find a boyfriend...

• You have very twisted values..