My boyfriend is a college drug dealer, am I wasting my time?

I really like the guy I'm dating. He treats me well and he is an all around sweetheart. He is getting a degree in college but he is a pretty heavy weed smoker and he is pretty popular around campus for getting drugs. Is this just a phase to make some extra cash in college or will it most likely carry on and I should get out of the relationship? I really do want to be with him

Most Helpful Guy

• When you deal with drug dealers the chance of getting caught or having someone turn you in is high. I know of a few women who lost everything over just being with them.

What is also odd is being popular means that some women trade affection for products.

What Guys Said 2

• Just associating with the guy is dangerous. Recently at my university, someone rated out friends in an apartment (weed dealers). There were several guests over. All of them went to jail, and expelled from school. Even seniors about to graduate. They lost everything. All their semesters / years going to school, all that time and money wasted. You are literally playing with fire by being with this guy. I'm not saying he isn't a good / nice guy. He must be very personable, and he treats you well. But his occupation jeopardizes your future. And you have to look out for you. Don't let someone else, guy or girl drag you down. You have so much to look forward to.

• Depends how smart he is about what he is doing.. If he talks about it, or everyone who is not associated with him knows well then.. HE IS A DUMBASS AND won't LAST LONG...

He could say he knows what he is doing or look like it, unless you can judge that for yourself, you could ask one of his friends and they will be able to tell you.

The best way to tell is if this guy is a boaster/overzealous with what he does..

What Girls Said 0