How long before I give up?

If you were chatting to someone via an online dating site, and then there was a larger gap than usual between messages (I'm talking days). How long would it be before you gave up and came to the conclusion she wasn't going to reply? Is it worth sending another message, or does it just look like you really can't take a hint?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd first recommend waiting a decent amount of time, perhaps they've had internet problems or suffered another problen restricting their access.

After about a week though, it might be worth sending a short, polite message to them: something like "Hey, been a while since we spoke, how have you been these past few days?" Nothing dramatic simply enough to let them know you still exist!

Obviously if they don't respond soon after that, it may be sensible to assume they aren't replying intentionally.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0