Im a loner but im lonley. I push away any girl interested in me because I dont think ill be a good boyfriend?

I see myself as a lone wolf but I've been lonley recently every time i see a couple or think of my ex. Girls tell me im nice and attractive and different, but whenever they are interested in me i tend to push them away because i dont think ill be a good boyfriend. I dont know how to kiss and think i dont have what girls like in a guy even though they tell me differently. hope for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there is, a girl will like you for who you are. If girls have told you so then it is so. & don't push away give it a go If you like them to. And it's no big deal we all start somewhere. Not knowing how to kiss isn't a bad thing, you learn how to. Of course you would be. You would want to take her out, go places do fun activities and all that
    ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• Relax and let your guard down a little bit. The hardest wall to break is the one you put around yourself. Give it a chance - you're not going to be a good boyfriend to every girl you date, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give the relationship a chance. Lots of hope for you! Believe in yourself and relax a little. :)

• I had an ex like that, drove me nuts. Took my 5 years to convince him i really liked him. Once we finally got together, he pushed me away the whole time and stayed on his comper playing everquest. Lasted a year, sucked.

• Aww by the way I push people too except mine are guys.

• Give yourself a chance. Take it slow, you might surprise yourself and her :)

• I do that too... and I guess it's because when I was younger guys didn't really take an intrest in me, and now that I'm older and now considered to be hot whenever I guy compliments me and stuff I think he's joking, and I'll be mean to them when they were nothing but nice to me. Im sorry I don't have an answer but your not alone.

What Guys Said 2

• There's no hope for you if you push every girl away obviously.

• Yes, there's hope. Hit the gym and that testosterone flowing. You won't give a shit when the beast is in control.