Do you have a favorite race/culture that you find attractive?

A bit of an odd and sometimes controversial topic, but have you ever wanted to date someone of a specific race, not racist or a fetish, you were just intrigued by a certain race and wanted to date them? Like me with Korean or Australian women :)

0|1
32|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Something about spainsh guys that are attractive or something about guys that are mix half Asian and half spainsh

5|3
    0|0
    • I'm half Asian and half spanish, with a sprinkle of swiss ;)

• Lol just makes me want to stare can't help but notice

• Thank you

What Girls Said 31

• Yup, I'm quite into Asian men both physically as well as their culture. My preference for them definitely increased after getting to know my boyfriend, who is Asian, a lot better. :)

5|3
    0|0
  • The Saiyan race, but I'll settle for anyone in the human race. :)

1|6
    0|0
  • Asian men but specifically Korean men :)

3|1
    0|0
  • I have ALWAYS been attracted to black guys, even before I knew I was attracted to black guys I was attracted to black guys. Not sure why but there is just something there.

1|3
    1|1
  • Nope. I haven't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like I find all races attractive but i have a big thing for light-skinned black dudes (yellabones/redbones). But still I also like darkskinned men, mixed boys (of course!), white guys, australians, natives, latinos, brits, asians, arabians, etc.

1|2
    0|0
  • Black men always fascinated me. I love how they talk and move, and just everything about them. Trying hard not to sound racist!!

1|2
    0|1
  • reading the answers makes me sense that there will be a lot of half Asians born in the future

i'm eurasian and east Asian men have me captive ♡

1|1
    0|2
    • I'm pretty sure Half-Asian, Half-European will become the most common 'mixed race'. Too many white guys find Asian girls attractive. Too many Asian girls reciprocating. Now a new phenoma it seems is the Asian guy, white girl thing. Gonna be interesting.

• no to nipponese!

• i'm white european and i used to crush on asians. now i'm engaged to one.

3|1
    0|0
  • Korean guys. They are super cute and they are perfect gentlemen. :)

1|2
    0|0
  • European guys are especially attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanics & Lebanese :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I like whites more than others usually, doesn't really matter what country, I just like their facial features better.

0|0
    1|1
  • None in special, I want sincerity

0|1
    0|0
  • I love all types of guys, but I find myself often attracted to South Eastern European and East Asian guys. But again, there are hot guys of all colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but one Spanish guy made it very easy to have a crush on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • German guys, Korean guys and a few Arab guys

1|1
    0|0
  • European guys are attractive to me :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I usually find white people the most attractive but I'm open to pretty much every race.

0|0
    0|1
  • I will always have a thing for Brazilian guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • France guys Russian Germany Some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • East Asians. I have a thing for chinky eyes. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Chinese, Korean or Japanese guys.. I would love to date one of them =)

1|2
    0|0
  • Australian is not a race
    But no I don't go after a person because of their culture
    I know men who do this and they are usually single.

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't mean to offend, and also that's why I said race/culture, now does this mean I exclusively go for only these two types of women? no. Simply stating those usually the cultures with women that I always find interesting/attractive.

• White men :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Latino or hispanic men... oooooo lala:p

Love them!

0|1
    0|1
  • Them Asian guys though...

5|3
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Without sounding wrong in any sense. I love black men. Everything from their hair to the way they talk, their natural curves and of course those lips (:

3|4
    0|1
  • I'm intrigued by East Asian men. I've come across many hot ones in my everyday life and I think their culture is amazing.

5|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• Damn, i was hoping to see someone having something towards Middle Easterns but DERP. what a bummer :p

To be on topic, i noticed i melt down infront of girls who have large dark eyes and dark hair. So i'm mostly attracted to Indians (my favorite and their tan is a definite plus), and Arabs as they both have those traits. I've met a couple of hispanics and Asians who have them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think culture is race or ethnic specific. In that sense I've never wanted to date anyone because of where in the world their family comes from. I do find different cultures to be fascinating which is one of the many reasons I enjoy traveling. If I decide to date someone it's because I like them as an individual not because of preconceived notions about race or ethnicity. Human beings love to compartmentalize so much that we forgot that at the heart of it all people are people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Asians girls.

3|2
    0|0
  • Eastern European women.

3|1
    0|0
  • All races of women bring something unique to the table. Whoever is cute is cute, to me.

6|0
    0|0
  • Yes the female human race. They are my type (some of them).

4|1
    0|0
  • i like androids

1|0
    0|0
  • Hispanics and Biracials.

3|1
    0|0
  • Asian women. Since I was a young teenager I found something extra sexy about them.

1|1
    0|0
  • White American girls <3<3<3<3

2|1
    0|0
  • Yay for no one ever finding middle eastern men attractive! :D

2|1
    0|0
  • Scottish women always turn me on, I love red heads

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always liked the look of South American girls.. yummy😄

0|1
    0|0
  • latinos with tan

0|0
    0|0
  • The only women I seem to attract are Slavic women probably because we are the same culture

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm often attracted to eastern european women

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Middle Eastern, Indian, European, Latina, and African women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavian/Nordic women (Swedes, Finns, Danish, Norwegian). Those are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls is my favorite, especially White American girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of culture I like southern American girls, the boots, jeans and plaid button ups are just so cute! Also the accent is to die for

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical- Blonde women

cultural- Georgia (The country)

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel attracted towards whites

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian Jap or Korean. And Latina for looks but their attitude lets them down

4|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure you weren't aware, but you should use "JPN" as opposed to "Jap." To the Japanese it's racial slur. Just giving ya a heads up in case you interact with one.

• oH damn thanks. I only know Korean girls. Had no idea that was an insult. Lucky. Thanks man.

• the japs is an appropriate name for those evil scum@decemberxblue