GUYS: would you date an unpopular girl?

Not a geek but just a girl who doesn't have a huge group of friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Don't worry about middle school or HS popularity. It doesn't mean anything. It's just temporary BS.

• Thanks for MH :). Once all those popular people get out in the real world they'll be just like everybody else. I used to think being popular in HS meant something until I got out. Once I got out I realized it's nothing.

• No problem :) thank YOU. you're right, HS status seems so important now, but in the long run where will it get you?

What Guys Said 5

• If I'm not your only friend then there's no problem, I've been both sides, had a gf that wanted to hang with her friends allll the time (ie she would happily ditch me anytime her friends asked to hang). Also had a gf who had no close friends other than me and it gets pretty tiring after a while.

• I thought she's pretty cool and somewhat attractive then ya why not :p

• Yeah definitely, don't have to be popular to have a date ^.^

• I have like 1 friend and I'm fucking elite as fuck. I would.

• If I was attracted to her, and liked her (not just crushing), since crushing is a nice word for, lusting

What Girls Said 0