Is this a budding romance?

There is this girl in my class who is beautiful. She is so cute and when she talks she sounds so cute. I have trouble keeping my eyes off her.

I tried to talk to her twice and she acted weird. But one day when I came into class she turned around and was staring at me. I looked back at her and she started smiling so I smiled back.

Today she had to give a presentation in front of class. I couldn't keep my eyes off her cause I think she looks so pretty. Everytime she looked in my direction I would smile at her since I like her.

After class I was walking away and almost out of the building when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and it was her. She ran up to me and asked me some question about our homework. I thought there was no reason she had to ask me instead of someone else, so maybe she likes me. I made some jokes and she smiled and giggled a lot and I told her I would see her next class.

Should I ask her out next class?

What Girls Said 1

• ask her out to coffee after class one day. She is giving off all the signs of interest. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• No, don't ask her out so soon. Maybe try to get her number first, and ask her out in the next few days after talking on the phone or texting her a bit. Good luck! :)