How can I tell a girl that I am really, really in deep love with her?

i like a girl and want to tell her that i really love her but i can't because i do not Guts to tell her. This can also effect our friendship. Some way tell me some way to tell her. please

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't ever tell her you're deeply in love with her. You have to take baby steps. Do things for her to show her you care. Then when the time is right you ask her out.

• yeah i should really do this awesome advise.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell her...

What Guys Said 1

• Providing more backstory would be of use here. Have you asked her out on a date yet? Has she shown any interest in you? If no, I advise against it.

• dude i can't talk to her and only her but with other girls i can talk freely walk around freely no shit but when i want to talk to her i can't and i didn't asked her for date yet, but she show's interest in me.