Best girl in your opinion? (specific options)

I need to impress someone by a blind date with one of my female friends. Who's the most ideal girl among these five?

W- blonde girl with beautiful eyes (greenish blue with a hint of gray and brown). Girly, athletic. typical California girl except for her pale skin. Can be uptight or picky. American heritage.

C- pale brunette with hazel eyes. looks a bit cold but has an adorable personality. Very cute and funny when she gets exited because of her calm voice talking so fast. Has a broad perspective and is not stuck up. Nice and kind. Half Italian heritage.

J- Asian girl with natural tan skin. Baby face with a very attractive smile. Humorous, cool, has a broad perspective and understands everyone. Has a soft heart but is really tough when needed. Early graduated police officer. Korean heritage.

Please comment your reason.

• GirlW
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • GirlC
    56% (9)50% (2)55% (11)Vote
  • GirlJ
    44% (7)50% (2)45% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not five, three. Sorry:(

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• The most attractive girls are kind, empathetic, humorous, caring, and gentle. Hair/eye color doesn't mean a damn thing, particularly as these can be changed at a whim. But character traits can't be. And heritage shouldn't be an issue either.

Quit wasting time on superficial b. s.

0|0
    0|0
    • id add respectful compassionate strong and intelligent.

then you've got an all around non gender specific attractive person.

i never see the point of 'gentleness' without strength and dignity to balance it out... otherwise you've basically got a marshmallow.

• Excellent additions! Thanks for rounding it out into an awesome person!

• Before I go into details, may I ask who are you trying to impress on the blind date, and how are you going to introduce the girl you're bringing with to the other person?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's complicated, but it's double date.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.