Do guys talk to their friends about girls just as much as girls do?

Just wondering. Do guys talk about the girl they like to their guy friends all the time like most girls do? Or do they tend to keep it to themselves until they are actually with the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy definitely talk about girls just as much as girls do but in a different way and usually not as lengthy.

Girls have to decipher whether or not they will choose this guy or that guy.

Guys on the other hand are usually chasing.

So while girls are looking through his personality and whatever else you girls analyze, guys are coming up with strategies and swapping his techniques to how he meet the girl and what he plans to do to "get" with her (sexually and emotionally).

After dating, guy's usually run the list of pros and cons of the girl he is dating. Then we evaluate and usually come up with a conclusion to what he should do.

Girls on the other hand usually talk about how he makes her feel and whether those emotions are justifiable, never really reaching a conclusion. I believe they call this "listening. "

• Interesting - thanks! :)

• I'm not saying all girls of course, as not every guy is as black and white all the time but generally speaking when guys talk to their buds about the "girl. "

• Insightful and amusing at the same time :)

What Guys Said 5

• Previous to dating, it depends. We do talk to our friends about girls we're interested in mostly to get opinion or "approval" so to speak. Our friends have to be "in the know" to assist us if we need 'wingmen'. If that helps.

• I think guys talk about girls after they are together. They mention or have a conversation about a girl before they are together, but nothing worth while talking about.

• Well, I could only speak for myself, but I would say yes. I talk to my best friend about a girl I like or I girl I am dating all the time.

• Not nearly as much, because guys can feel awkward sharing their feelings with other guys. And anyway, guys usually like to get together to do activities.

• In my experience, my friends and I do not talk about each others personal lives. We keep it to ourselves.

What Girls Said 0