Is it weird that I won't date girls that are certain star signs?

I am really into my star signs and truly believe that every star sign relates to another in a certain way when people interact with each other... there are some star signs that are really bad for mine and i will not date anyone who is that sign no matter what... i know i prolly sound crazy but i swear if you find which star signs are your enemies as such, you will notice anyone you meet and don't get along with in personality, love + sex, in your career/work place , will be from your opposite star sign... this goes vice versa for when you like someone obviously.

For example i like best: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and capricorn

Then Virgo and Pisces, Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius

Then

I would never date sagittarius or Gemini

you can make fun of it but wait until you try it... find your best and worst matches and then study behaviours of people and it will all make sense... the people you like & don't like, get on with & don't get along with etc will all match the signs

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw I'm a Gemini :(

I know a decent amount about astrology and am always curious to find out their star sign, but it's not a deal breaker for me. Although I do believe that it tends to hold true for a lot of people. My ex was a Sag for example. People may feel you're being weird or picky, but if that's what you want to do then go for it. It's your life.

• well the thing is people might be like awww I'm that sign though :( but I'm like yeah and guess what, I'm your opposite too so you prolly wouldn't like me anyway haha! it goes both ways!! there is nothing wrong with any sign its just compatibility... that is all.

What Girls Said 18

• To each his own.

Do I think it's weird? Yes.
    Would I make assumptions about your sanity? Maybe.
    Do I think your star sign actually has anything to do with compatibility? No.
    Do I think when your parents had sex has anything to do with who you are as a person? No.
    Will I force you not to judge others based on when they were born? No.

But I'm a Leo so I suspect you would only kind of like me :p

• its weird that a guy is saying this bc most guys aren't that into astrology but its cool and I respect ur beliefs.

• im not exactly into astrology, i didn't choose to think this way i just found from experience that it made sense and it all holds true for me... i don't ever read my horoscope or anything i hate that stuff

• Yes.. I do so much research into this and there are some signs I will not associate with. People also call me crazy but I have saw proof. You are not alone:) my personal opinion it saves you a lot of time to dodge through heartaches and incompatibility.

• finally!!! like I didn't just wake up one day and decide to be this way... i literally just lived my life like normal then i just figured out on my own that i never seem to get on with those certain people and then i put pieces of the puzzle together by accident and then i started looking into it more a little bit at a time and then after everything just added up i became a lot more engrossed in it... now its just like wow how is it all so true for me

• Yes! I met someone that thinks like me. Lol

• I'm not judging, I just think it is kind of a waste. I personally don't believe in the star sign compatibility, or whatever it's called. Even if you don't, you gotta admit that there are exceptions to the rule. I think you're unnecessarily restricting yourself, and you risk the possibility of rejecting a potential life partner just because of the month they were born in.

• thats very interesting
    i'm a cancer and i do believe in astrology but i never even bother with worrying about signs because i naturally end up with people who are compatible with mine. for example i've never once befriended a sagittarius. just never happened.
    so no i don't think it's weird. if it works for you it works for you. although it'd be annoying to constantly ask for birthdays and then you have people born on cusps...

• Look don't be offended but you are incredibly geeky in that matter but thats brilliant it makes you unique! If you won't date girls because of star signs then thats you and you only!

• lol no its cool, just means you are looking for certain traits in a woman. by the way I'm a capricorn ;) lol

• yes it is weird. people have feelings and feelings have nothing to do with star signs plus you can't stereotype people by their signs, I think get to know them, if you vibe with them, then date them, whether their star sign corresponds to yours or not.

• I think its a little weird since I don't believe in astrology. The entire concept is built on vagueness meaning everyone fits in somehow.
    But do you what you want.

• Because gemini's are crazy. I am one. Hahahaha i totally get what your saying though. I look this shit up but Id still give it a try I wouldn't just be like nah your a Leo I can't date you. Because you never know. But I find this is very true.

• Gemini Zodiac Sign Compatibility:
      Astrological affinity:

Gemini-Aries, Gemini-Leo, Gemini-Libra, Gemini-Aquarius

Good compatibility:

Gemini-Gemini, Gemini-Sagittarius

Fairly compatible:

Gemini-Taurus, Gemini-Cancer, Gemini-Scorpio, Gemini-Capricorn

Low compatibility:

Gemini-Virgo, Gemini-Pisces

• find someone you don't match and they will prolly be virgo or pisces

• Yah I'm dating a Aries and it's not all it's talked up to be. That's why I don't always believe in this whole comparability thing. I mean great excuse to be like well it didn't work out your not a comparable sign. Lol

• If by weird you mean utterly irrational, arbitrary, and nonsensical, then yes.

• It's ok. I've studied the signs too. Out of all of them, my match is Scorpio. Though I always check the others when I meet someone new. It helps.

• I take star signs with a pinch of salt
    I guess it is your preference but it is rather unique

• It is weird

• I do discriminate people on star signs. Geminis are flaky and airheads.

• I don't think I've ever been called an airhead in my whole life lol i'm usually called a big nerd.

• they do act like airheads, they promise you the world and pretend to be your friend but they lie and have a memory of a 2 year old.

• Two Gemini girls downvoted u

• That's a little picky but whatever floats you boat!

• im not picky i just learned from a lot of experience that for me it holds true! so why go against it...

• I'm an arian... but I don't believe in astrology crap... I believe that whom we are supposed to meet... we meet... whom we are supposed fall in love with we fall in love with... whom we are supposed to marry we will marry.. all is written and will happen in its time.

• Well j believe it to a certain extent. I am a virgo, and i have always been very hard on myself, and have a hard time truly opening up to people. (Emotionally speaking)

What Guys Said 6

• Wouldn't it be a shame if the girl who love you like you desire in the deepest recesses of your heart isn't given a chance because she was somehow not born during the right month or year.

• she may have those feelings for me but i bet they wouldn't be mutual... id know that before i knew her sign

• Wow, it's amazing how you know how compatible people will be based on when they were born. That is sarcasm by the way man. I am very sorry for you if you never give someone a chance based on their birth date. That's really sad.

• its not weird it just tells me you believe in astrology and take it seriously to an certain extent. no hate:D

• yeah a little bit LOL

• Yes, I think that is weird. There's no scientific basis for Astrology.

• Yes. I dont believe in this shit. But i believe in the fact that birth dates have something to do with personalities. Still , i would give everyone a fair chance.

• Same here.