On a good date, can you remember what you talked about? What was it? Try to be as specific as possible?

On a good date, can you remember what you talked about? What was it? Try to be as specific as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• On my first date, it was just asking questions about himself. Some topics were really personal (since the person and I are already friends but I'd like to really get to know someone if we haven't hung out like actually gone out somewhere and just chatted) and the other was just catching up with our lives and how we've been. Sounds more like friends catching up than a date I'd say. Yet it turned out to be a wonderful first date getting to really know each other.

What Girls Said 3

• Things I wanted to do, Places I wanted to go/where they wanted to go, if they have a job/about my job, education… etc

• I may not count since im in a committed relationship, but we went to a really fancy resturant last mmonth, and talked about the art on the wall, about us moving back to my home state, about having another baby, about how good the food was, (and how i felt weird eating a steak right next t o a picture of cows), about his coworkers and my course work. And of course we talked about our baby.

• What do I do, what I studied, what foods do I like, about my family, music etc

What Guys Said 2

• I remember talking about alcohol, drugs, smoking, crimes committed, she was basically interrogating me to see if I would be a potential partner on a first fucking date hahaa.

• We talked mostly about her lol, girls love talking about themselves (some kind of ego boost?). I mostly asked her questions about herself then I shared some info about me, she asked a couple of questions about me. The date went well.