Do makeup sex fix everything?

if you planned to have make up sex with a guy, what is a great sexual freaky way to tell him you want makeup sex? we been having bad times thanks to his mama and family for painting a picture of a bad person

Updates:
we still talking but i want a great makeup session

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't.

I actually refuse makeup sex. It simply teaches the girl that if she behaves poorly and creates drama for me that she may get a good time out of it (thus an increase in drama). Bad behavior gets no reward.

If she wants sex, she needs to be on good behavior.

As for fixing things after a fight/other problems, speaking like an adult helps :) After she's on good behavior again, sex can be reintroduced into the relationship.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• To put it simply... anything goes.. tell him, start it, imply it, do it, doesn't matter... its not about makeup, its about sex and him knowing you want it. That pretty much guarantees good makeup sex lol

0|0
    0|0
    • i want it to sound freaky lol

• Show All
    • come up while we talking and i want to bring it up

• So you want to bring it up... then bring it up. It will probably sound a lot sexier if you just lead with that as the first sentence of the conversation.

• Keep the sex out of it for a bit. This way he'll tell his family what he truly feels about you he may even curse them for talking shit about you. If he cares he'll stick with you without the need for any sexual contact.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but don't tell any girl I am with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're using it to solve problems, no... if you've solved the problem then have it, then it's better

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sex doesn't magically solve all your problems. You need to communicate verbally and put effort into working through them. Sure, having a healthy sex life can help, but it's not like having sex will get rid of all the problems.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing can fix things as honest, open heart conversations and sweet words, you can follow them then by make up sex.

0|0
    0|0