No PDA? Is it me? Boys, help a chick out!

he has this no PDA rule which im fine with except that sometimes i feel like maybe he's embarrassed of me which kinda sucks.. and we've been going out for a year and a half now. BOYS what does this mean? is he just not into PDA or is it me:(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys just aren't into PDA, because we remember being single and having to watch other people kissing and being affectionate in public.

I am fine with kissing and holding hands, if we want to clean each other's tonsils let's at least find a shadowy corner to lurk in ;)

• Some people aren't into PDAs. I'm not really, either. Hand-holding or a brief kiss is fine. Anything more feels like exhibitionism.

• What is PDA?

• I agree with yadda, you wouldn't have been with him that long, if he was embarrassed by you. If he was embarras. he would never have even been your friend, let alone boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just don't feel comfortable with it, if he wasn't interested in you then you guys wouldn't be dating for over a year.

• Some people just aren't comfortable with it. I'm one of those people. It has absolutely nothing to do with you, i mean if he goes as far as to not want to hold your hand in public, then i'd worry. But, if it's kissing and cuddling etc, don't worry about it and respect that he's just not comfortable with it.