How do I train my mind to give up on girls?

I'm tired of girls rejecting me. I literally changed myself completely yet no one seems to like me. I've not even been with any girl for minutes. every girl I approach just never look at me again. I don't get why this happens. I came to the conclusion that I am ugly but why do new girls stare at me and bring my hopes up. I've had my hopes up far too many times only to be devastated every time. I mean, why do most girls look at me at all. like not normal look but staring. when I approach they talk for a while, bringing my hopes up, next day when I see them, they don't even look at me. I'm so fucking stupid so it's always happened to me yet I fall for it everytime. I hate girls cause of this and except my mom, no one else understands me. I'm sorry if I'm going on a rant but I just had to take it out. I guess becoming asexual is the only way I can stop this. how do I train my mind to give up on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of focusing on women, hate or loving them. why don't you just focus on bettering yourself, like getting a career, getting your education. Get yourself involved in hobbies. The problem with chasing women too much it comes off desperate.

When your doing well for yourself, you will project off positive vibes off anyway, and a lot of women will see that, and want to know you. Trust me, women do the chasing anyway, they will let you know they like you. Women have always being the ones that chose the men.

What Girls Said 3

• That's not an option. Women are amazing beautiful creatures. You just haven't found compatibility with anyone yet. She's out there. Confidence is key. Women find this sexy.

• You'll find someone.
    I'm a girl of course but I feel the same. I've had one boyfriend and every time I've asked out a guy I've been rejected. It gets better.

• when you figure it out pls let me know. I'd like to do the same about guys.

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately for you, becoming "asexual" is not an option unless you castrate yourself, which seems awfully regrettable. Monogamous relationship establishment is simple in concept, you just need to find a female with whom you admire each other and being in a relationship is mutually beneficial for both sides compared to staying single.

• Stop thinking about it so much. And don't change yourself. I'm sure if you focus on something other than girls for a few months or so, the girls will automatically come. I mean don't ignore girls completely, just let whatever happens happen.

• You can't "become" asexual. And you can't hate women. You'll never find success hating them. You need to let that hate go. Work on your game and step it up. Quit getting all butthurt about rejection.

• just focus on other hobbies and interests

• http://www.mgtow.com/

Most women aren't worth it these days. You will be better off just focusing on your own interests, hobbies, and self-fulfillment. Let go of the hate, too, because it will only hold you back from self-actualization.