Third date to the movies what to expect?

Briefly I've been on and off with this guy for a couple of months now we've gone on 2 dates but still haven't kissed. He invited me to a movie date to watch a scary film annabelle. Do you think he'll try anything in the cinema. What usually happens on cinema dates, whats to expect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that kissing in a movie theatre is that common. I see it happening in movies, but I don't personally see it happening in the movie theatre.

I do believe that he's going to initiate something before the date is over though. If he hasn't done anything yet, but he's continued to ask you out, it shows he's interested in you. And if a guy likes you, he wants to kiss you. So, it's only time before he'll go and actually do it. Usually this happens before the 3rd date, but if it hasn't happened by then, it's sure to happen pretty soon.

My thinking is that the guy's probably pretty shy, and afraid to initiate anything. He may think you're going to back away, or something like that. (Or maybe he was sick and didn't want to kiss you because then he'd make you sick.) If you want him to kiss you, make this as clear as possible. For example, get close to him, touch his body, etc. I assure you he'll get the hint, and thus make the move then!

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I think since you have known each other a bit now, you might have talked a little bit. If he didn't kiss you (not even on the cheek on both dates?) he might be a bit shy. Nothing happens on movie dates, just enjoy the movie and hold his hand if you feel like it or if you get scared. Enjoy your time with him, talk to him before and after the movie. If he still doesn't kiss you, give the guy a hug. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 0