Guys, just for interest sake - would you rather date a super skinny chick or a fat chick?

A couple of friends and I have a bet going on about who men would rather date. So, who would you date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Super skinny.

Not because i prefer it, i personally find overly skinny girls just as unattractive as overweight girls. Its just easier to get someone to put on weight than to make someone lose weight.

• That's bullshit. Putting on weight can be just as hard as losing weight, it depends on your body. And assuming you said that, you're a fatass (just assuming, dont get mad bruh)

• Oh of course it 'can' be. But speaking in terms of averages, as a whole, putting on weight is significantly easier than losing weight in both the areas of time and effort.

Not mad at all, you're free to assume what you want. I'm 6ft 4" and 83kg if that gives you a better picture.

What Guys Said 13

• SS lol fill

• Super skinny. I don't like either of them, but when it comes to sex, super skinny are better than fat, more maneuverable xD

• Fat chick? No. As for skinny: are we talking healthy skinny or eating-disorder skinny? Yes to healthy skinny, no to disorder skinny.

This is... not much of a bet?

• well i like bigger to medium size girls i really am not into skinny girls

• super skinny.

• Super skinny.

• Super skinny. Kinda depends though, what your examples are...

• fat girl i guess. real skinny girls are like twigs.

• Super skinny, but I'm not happy about it :(

• I would much rather date a super skinny girl.

• Depends on your definitions of fat and super skinny.

If you're talking, like, a size 4 vs a size 14, I'll take the 14.

• Super skinny anyday

• skinny because im slim myself.

What Girls Said 3

• If I were a guy, I'd stay single if those were my two only options.

• Looking at all of these answers, I've learned that all guys are inconsiderate of feelings. I am fat. So what? You know what, f*ck you

• Wouldn't they have been just as inconsiderate to skinny girls if they voted the other way?

• I have a medical problem that makes it hard for me to lose weight. It doesn't help that my parents aren't helping me. Go ahead and judge me for trying not to feel ugly when that's all I've ever been told.

• Dude, I have a flat butt. Most guys like curvy butts. Am I going to be upset because of that? No. Because it doesn't make sense to expect people's opinions to change in order to take YOUR feelings into consideration. If you're that bothered by the fact that most guys prefer slim, then work towards getting slimmer. But there's really no point in complaining about it or accusing guys of being inconsiderate when it's just their own opinion of what is attractive, which they're entitled to.

• They'd rather date a super skinny chick of course. Silly question.

• That's what I thought but most guys actually said they'd much rather date a fat girl. They "want something to grab" and don't want to feel like they're going to break the girl

• Yeah that's not true for the majority of guys here