Would you rather like a fat girl or a skinny girl?

This is dating wise. If you have a sexual different preference, please comment.

• Super skinny (Under 90 lbs)
  • Skinny girl (95 - 130 lbs)
  • Average girl (140 - 170 lbs)
  • Heavy girl (170 - 200 lbs)
  • Fat girl (Over 200 lbs)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like too skinny girls, I like girls that are average with curves and not ashamed of herself. I will take a girl from 130 to 200 as long as she is ok with herself and not trying to be something she isn't.

What Guys Said 10

• my preference, gym built girl.

• 130-170 has all my attention :p
    I do occasionally crush on 170-200 :p

• well, I would suspect that I would have sex with the girl I'm dating. If for some reason I'm dating one girl and having sex with another, the skinny (choice B) girl would be for the sex, and the body type of the girl I'm dating wouldn't matter.

• My crush and past crushes seem to have been in the 95-130 lbs range. As far as I can guess.

• Was super drunk. Heavier girls unbelievably good head and skinny girls typically mess up but yeah no not fat chicks.

• Anything above 145 max is not average and this is in conjunction with height too. The average healthy, average height women is gonna be in between 120-130lbs. Just saying, statistics. Personally I'd like someone from that range tho.

• From a doctor's perspective (my mother), she says that the average weight for a woman depends on her height. 100 pounds for the first 5 feet, then 5 pounds for every extra inch. I am 5'9, so my healthy weight is 145, but that is with no muscle or fat. I do body building training to help me lose weight and personally, I am in the heavy girl range because of it. I gain muscle faster than I burn fat. It all depends on diet and height along with exercise and muscle.

• Like I said "in conjunction with height" and Yea of course, that's just the average, its different for athletes or custom tailored ambitions. Truthly tho I could careless about how much a girl weighs so long as she looks hot naked. (Not trying to be objectifying or insensitive)

• lol @ 95lbs to 130lbs being considered skinny. That's normal weight brah

• 140 is average? I don't even weight 140 pounds.

So, skinny it is then.

• It depends on height really. 100 pounds for the first 5 feet and 5 pounds for every next inch. Meaning if you are 5'5, the healthy weight would be 125 but that's for females.

• My system is how an actual doctor calculates.

• And again, that is for an average FEMALE

• skinny girls are most attractive

• The fatter the better. If you get a huge one it's like having two gf's or even three at once.

What Girls Said 4

• Meant to click B. I clicked D by mistake. I don't find your scale accurate since 95-130 lbs is not necessarily skinny. I weight 107-108 lbs and I am not skinny at all. I am average because my height is 5'2.

• Yes with your height you are around average, but it also depends on how athletic you are and such.

• I think that weight dosen't matter, its all about the personality boys!

• You put 140-170 lbs average? I am 151 and I am considered fat here. But I guess it depends on the height too. I am 5'4.. I also think it varies depending on the country. Here, B is considered acceptable, anything above is fat.

• There is a really big loop from 95 to 130. At 95 I'd be boney, but at 130 Im really chubby.

• I guess I could have done a better job of explaining. Weight is more about your height and if it is fat or muscle