Bf broke up with me after 4 months out of the blue. What do I do?

Bf of 4 months broke up with me out of the blue. What do I do? :((?

He broke up with me yesterday telling me that a day ago he realized he doesn't feel that spark anymore. He said I'm beautiful and perfect and I will make one lucky man very happy but he just doesn't feel the spark anymore :((

Guys I can't stop crying. I guess I'm not good enough :(
I was the nicest to him, did everything for him. I told him I don't want him to ever contact me again and that i deserve to be treated with respect. What do I do now? How do I move on? this is killing me:*(

Most Helpful Guy

• some people just dont know what they have until they get much worse and then realize that they can't undo their mistake. Let him be. THere's nothing you can do about it.

What Guys Said 2

• its okay dont worry you will dont cry for whom who can't understand your feeling, just forget it

• It's only been four months, I suggest you just relax and take it easy. Work on yourself

What Girls Said 2

• I am sorry about that. You need to get over him. Spend more time with friends and try doing activities you enjoy to keep your mind occupied. Delete his number, block him on Facebook and cut contact with him. Try meeting other people and trust me, you will eventually find someone who values you.

• Some people just don't feel a connection, it doesn't mean you're not good enough. Don't let it eat your self confidence. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on. Be strong. Like he said, you're beautiful and perfect. Perfect for someone else lol