Worried about breaking up, can someone help me?

I'm always so scared my boyfriend will break up with me, is that normal? He makes me really happy. Such as, when im with him he always makes me laugh. I smile for no reason when im with him. The way he looks at me makes me feel so alive. I usually dont get close to guys because I've been cheated on and played so much. And i keep a handful of friends i tell things to because people always leave.
Honestly before we started dating he was a true player, and his close friends says he really is committed to me. And that he was never so scared to ask a girl out like he was towards me. Everywhere i go at school, someones warning me about him, and saying he will hurt me. But dont you think everyone deserves a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Everywhere i go at school, someones warning me about him, and saying he will hurt me. But dont you think everyone deserves a chance?"

If he's got that kind of a reputation, then sweetheart, he's already had many chances to show people the kind of guy he is, and this is the result.

You're probably better off taking their advice. You won't, of course. Hopefully you don't regret it.

• Honestly he treats me very good. It seems like he's changed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0