Why am I'm like this about my gf?

Why am i like this? Like i really like my gf but like for some reason i don't wanna sit by her when we are on the bus? What's going on with me? For some reason i hate it. I don't know why though. i always ask my friend to take me to school cuz i don't wanna ride the bus with her though. any ideas why am like this or how can i fix it.

Most Helpful Girl

• embarrassed by her or by having a gf. fixing it would depend on why you're bothered. if intimacy em, barrages you i guess you have to work on accepting your feelings and accepting you deserve love etc etc.

and you have to learn to not care what other people think, when you're not doing anything ethically questionable. then hits just petty bs gossip.,. and theory can go f themselves. hard to have that view if you are pretty as well though.

• oh boy. i must correct that. too many typos.

@embarrassed by her or by having a gf. fixing it would depend on why you're bothered. if intimacy em, bothers you, then i guess you have to work on accepting your feelings and accepting you deserve love etc etc.

and you have to learn to not care what other people think when you're not doing anything ethically questionable. if they are still bothered then its just petty bs gossip, and they can go f&*^% themselves. hard to have that view if you are being petty as well though.

just concern yourself with her and you. block them out:)

What Girls Said 3

• Afraid of how other people react to this?
    Don't want to make relationship public?

• That's not it cuz every one are know we dating i sit by her at lunch every day we kissed in front of every one u know

• Maybe you are just nervous? Too much temptation to connect with her outside of school?

• Get over it and just sit by her. It's selfish for you to not do what she likes you to do.

Either break up with her or step up and be a better bf to her.

What Guys Said 0