Would you date a girl that gets really exited about death/murder?

So it's like this, i get really exited and start jumping around whenever there's been like a stabbing near and i just want to immediately go there. I also like to watch real life murder/accident victims on this website which i'm not naming. It's not like i don't have empathy or anything like that, i do, but it just really interests me. I've also seriously considered the career of a medical examiner. And no, it does not sexually arouse me.

• No.
  • Yes.
  • For some reason wants to see the answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would date you, nothing with wrong with something that interests you. If you interested death and murder, there nobody to do the jobs that solve crimes. So we always need people like yourself to be interested in somthing that 85% of population haven't got the stomach for. To be honest this interests me as well, but I am not clever enough this career.

• At least you know what your interested in. Its something to work towards for your future career. you can turn into your passion. If you have a focus, and something that really interests you, it will give more joy than anything else in life. Go for it, and give a lot to it, and you will do well. But you going to have to give large amounts of energy to it.

• Thankyou for the MHO. Don''t worry about what the others say, they haven't got a clue what your talking about. Your not a sick person. They don't know how they need weird people like you and me. If it weren't for people like you, we wouldn't have medical examiners.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly -- and I mean no offense here -- it sounds like you've got something a bit wrong with you. I would really recommend you get that checked out by a therapist. I know that might sound bad, but I'm serious.

With that said (and if your interest is PROVEN healthy), I would think of such an interest as an oddity, and as long as she appealed to me and the girl never took her interest too far, I'd date her :)

• You call her a psychopath, but do realize its people like her, that we need to become medical examiners, its people like her we rely on to solve murders, and get people sent down that killed our loved ones, She didn't mean she finds death and murder interesting in a sick way, but as a career. There is a difference.

• Oh, I'm not calling her a "psychopath." It's NOT normal for people to get excited about murders or to actively seek out horribly murdered bodies. Her interest could very well turn out to tap into something unhealthy.

However, if she were to be proven to be all right and of sound mind, I totally encourage her to go into the medical examiner/forensics field :)

• As long as you have empathy, the it's an interests focus towards a career as a medical examiner, then it's ok.

If it is was sexually arousing to you or you lacked empathy, then you would be at that very least mentally ill properly with sycophantically tendency's and that would be a no go.

• sounds weird, you know talking about dead bodies and stabbies actually isn't something people wanna talk on a date

• Nnnnnnnno that sounds like something that I would want to not trust someone for.

• I mean, I guess many of us have a ghoulish side - otherwise why news broadcasts? I would definitely want to know a lot more about it first. It's... dark. :)

• no, death is not something I think about too often.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you have the traits of a psychopath to me!!

• who you kidding, we need less people in the world like her, she gets excited and jumps around whenever there is a stabbing near by, so i wouldn't want someone like her to investigate one of my relatives murders, she would be excited and jump around. she's a nutter and should be locked up and throw away the key. she's sick