Love or lust? What is going on over here!?

I went on 2 dates with a guy we text a lot and he has said that he wants a relationship but he has yet to say if were going to date but lately the texting is less and less from him but if i stop he gets upset. How ever he ask for pics a lot an talks about how sexy he think i am an how he can't wait to get to the point when we can shear a bed. So I don't know what is going on help guys an gals!!!

Turns out that he had today off but never heard from him he reads my messages but dont message back

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people go through approach -avoidance syndrome. It is natural. We approach something or someone that we are interested in and when we get close it gets a little uncomfortable because we are in new territory so we back away. then we are unhappy so we approach again and so on. He could be going through a little of this with you.

• You seem really smart is there anyway you could message me so i could get ur take on other things?

• You can message me. I can't message you because you have it set up for followers only.

What Guys Said 2

• It's just for sexual favors. Get with someone else.

• Pure lust. Thats all he wants.. certainly not love! Sorry :(

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but I wouldn't go for it, he doesn't love you and if he said he did, he is lying, he only wants to get in bed with you, unless you only want to sleep with him, I wouldn't date him