What would you want? (guys only)

Who would you rather date/marry? A country girl, or A city girl and why? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• What is the difference? One knows how to drive a tractor, one knows how the subway works. Neither skill is impossible to learn in an afternoon.

• Country all the way.

• Really I don't think country or city matters, from my experience they can both be alike.. Despite the whole country and city thing. With access to internet and TV so common I don't think it makes a difference.

It'll just be about how well we get along and compatible her and I would be that'll determine the marriage leap for me

• Doesn't matter where she from s long as the chemistry between us. However I would be more likely to date a city girl since I grew up in cities and my interest would match better and all. However, dating and marrying are different things. I might date a country girl but not end up marrying her. But that's just me. Others could beg to differ

• where they are from, geographically, is irrelevant to me. It's what she is like that counts

• Id rather marry a girl feom the country but I would date a city fem

What Girls Said 0