Is there a possibility or a dead end?

Is it possible after many years and different lives two people who once lived each other, reconnect & try to relive there past and try dating again?

Most Helpful Girl

• This question reminds me of "The Notebook"... but that's the only instance i've seen it happen unfortunately...

• Wow... unfortunately!!! Hahah! It was no big break up or heartache. Just we each were young and parents didn't agree with it so we terminated the relationship and I moved away... later on I found someone else married had children as well as him, after ten years since we dated the first time, we devideo to talk to see where this took us and now almost two years in I don't know were I stand yet!!!

• Thanks... i hope too! I'm overwhelmed because my parents were against it and now they want me to tie the knot asap when I don't evendors have that in mind... I'm taking it slow as well as him but I see both point of views... my family want me to be happy and stable and he wants my happiness but with us having two lives and worm dilemma plus our own children it's hard to settle quick...

• Seriously rent the Notebook asap! That is the best movie and it sounds so much like what you are describing. A total love story!
      Definitely don't get married until you both are ready that's just a recipe for disaster - and I get the fact about the children situation, that can be a real difficult transition sometimes.

What Guys Said 4

• It happens often, sometimes at advanced ages when partners die. The survivor then reconnects with an ex fom decades past.

Of course, it's then a short relationship!

• follow @imjustadude 's advice

• It might depend on the circumstances that caused them to separate in the first place, but it sounds quite possible to me.

• It's a common fantasy for people to entertain, but it rarely works out the way you imagine. There is probably someone else out there for them that they could find if they were looking at the present and not the past and future.

What Girls Said 1