Guys, short or tall girls?

I'm 20 years old and only 4'10 in height. Do you prefer short or tall girls, and why? Be honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer short girls because i like to be able to pick them up and just hold them, in a way i feel like a sort of protector, even if they're not as fragile as i might think, i'd like them to know that if anything happens i'll always be there to protect them.

What Guys Said 5

• I had short now I wouldn't mind tall. But thats not how it works if you run into a sweet pretty girl you like you dont think to yourself oh she's short never mind.

• I would absolutely love to have a gf your height. Totally truthful I love short girls, 4'10 is fantastic

• I love women both tall and short. I would probably look like a pedophile with you, since I'm 6'1", but if I were attracted to you, I would have no issue dating you, based on your height.

• Short netter;))

• Average 5'6" - 5'8" but I'd go up to 5'10" Dated a girl 5'1" didn't like it

What Girls Said 2

• They don't care long as the chick is attractive. Most prefer shorter than them.

• I'm 5'10" and my bfs ex was like 5'. I don't think they really care.