What would be a good time to start hugging holding hands and kissing?

I just started dating this girl and I dont know what a good time will be to start those.. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it feels right. If she's close or looking into your eyes a lot and you guys are alone. Sometimes you just have to make the move and hope it works out. But you guys are dating so I'm sure she'd be fine with it as long as you aren't tonging her tonsils on your first kiss.

What Girls Said 3

• If Your Not Dating & she's Interested!!! Then When She Texts You Back Faster Than Usual You Can Tell she's Really Interested & When You Guys Talk In Person And She Looks You Directly In The Eyes!

• until she says that she love you... wait till then. don't rush up to spoil the start.

• When ever it feels right, if ur dating her then u both must feel the same way about each other and she prob would be ok with it any time in the relationship maybe not kissing on the first date but after like 2 or 3 its ok to show a little affection and if she still not ready then let her know how you feel about it

What Guys Said 0