Black and Hispanic girls: are you open to dating non-whites of other races?

I just want to see what the general sentiment is on this site. Personally, I love the way a lot of these women look, facial features, etc.

Nice plump lips and a curvy bottom never hurt anyone, haha.

• Yes, I am.
  • No, I only date my own race.
  • No, I only date whites.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot guys come from all races. I'm open to whatever.

• @ihav2fart im not HAWT but jhz handsome.. which means im not in her book. ma heart had been broken by her way too many times </3
      altho the chase is real x)

• @Keyspirits @Chocolateismylover
      I thought y'all getting married.

What Girls Said 13

• My husband is Indian. One of my exes was Turkish. I've dated a korean guy before... so, yes.

• Interesting. Do you have an opinion on the matter in general?

• Nope. I'd date a nice, respectable man- with a good sense of humour and some humility. That is what's important to me... and full lips... those are important, too.

• no I only date my race

• I'm primarily attract to white men but if I end up getting really attracted to a non-white man then sure.

• Yeah, I don't have a preference. If I'm attracted and he treats me right then it's all good, skin color has nothing to do with that for me

• Well my partner of 8 years is Lebanese... so id say yes to being open minded about dating other races.

• Yeah, my boyfriend is white. Race isn't something I really care about when it comes to dating.

• Yes, I don't judge because of a tan, it his personality

• I admit I'm most attracted to white and Latino men, but I'd give anyone I'm interested in a chance

• I use to be attracted to white men but they hurt me so much in the past. And I dated a sweet white guy but I found him unattractive. And he was not feeling my plump butt and he tried to make me feel bad about it. I'm dating a black guy and he loves my body. Now I don't have to worry about wearing a butt flattener to attract white men. Besides black guys are so much fun and better in bed

Waits for a butt hurt white guy in 3...2...1

• Sounds like you liked white guys but failed at getting their commitment, so you used black guys as a fallback option. Why would a white guy be butthurt by that?

• My ex bf was white and he told me he was in love with me. I never told him I loved him. So ha ha
      FAIL
      try again

• uh ok

• I like all races, but I prefer black, dark Latino, and guys from the West Indies.

• I'm black.

And I have found men in an array of different racial and ethnic backgrounds attractive. And I would be open to dating them.

Although, I've found that more or less I'm attracted to latino, hispanic, and white men.

And no it is not a matter of preference.

• "And no it is not a matter of preference."

What do you mean by that?

• So it sounds like you tend to be attracted to the physical features in these men, (correlation), but not to the race itself, and there are exceptions. That sounds like "normal" attraction to me.

• No because I don't go for one straight look.

I just know I like what I like based off of looks, appearance, personality, the whole 9.

I just love men. Lol.

• I'm literally attracted to men of every race and whenever I like or dislike someone, race is never a factor.

• I only go out and date white am not racist I can be friend with other rices but can't date them :/

• Don't feel bad. Statistically women tend to date their own race.

• @QA jobs like what?

• Any job where you believe there would be a substantial difference in performance between certain races, large enough to warrant not wanting to waste training and resources on a dud.

Could be anything from modeling, bartending, porno, to engineering, business, leadership positions, etc.

If you're acting out of rational thought, and not prejudice (IE: I'm not going to hire this minority because I hate non-whites), then it's not racist. It's simply recognizing profit motives.

Example: Assume that men buy more magazines with white swimsuit models than with black ones. Given this assumption, it would make more sense to use a disproportionately high number of white models in a modelling agency. And it would not be racist to do so.

What Guys Said 0