Are Indians/Asians accepted in USA?

Do they face discrimination?
What kind of experiences have you guys had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had to deal with ignorant people, but not so much with racists. It's generally people in not so diverse little towns that assume I don't speak english, so I play along and speak my broken chinglish. Then when it's time to go I go fluent and the looks on their faces are priceless.

What Guys Said 4

• accepted like as in allowed to live there? hahaa yes. accepted as in people look down on them or not? I wouldn't know.

• I'm Indian and I've lived in Chicago for 8 years. No problems what so ever.

• not really... inbox me..

• Yes, of course they are. Despite what the media portrays, everyone is accepted in the USA.

What Girls Said 2

• Besides racism , of course there are some ignorant ones who assume you can't speak English language

• Yup no racial discrimination or direct racism against me.
    However, I do speak fluent English, and I think that's a factor that helped. I did deal with some.. no a lot of ignorant people though, and people that joke about my nationality and "foreignness". No need to take it seriously.