Women only dating advice?

When you are on a date do you prefer that the guy pays or do you not mind paying for dinner?

• guy pays
  • I don't mind paying

Most Helpful Girl

• too be honest, I don't mind paying, but most of the time I like to be fair and pay half the bill, or pay for my meal :)
    its really sweet when they guy offers to pay for the bill but im waaaaay to independent for that haha

• Thank you both it is hard to know what to do sometimes seeing that I haven't been on a date yet. I don't even know when a woman is flirting with me. My dating life is truly sad

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I don't mind paying, but i prefer the guy pay.

• It varies person to person. I hate people paying for me, I don't like feeling like I owe someone. Because of this, I have paid a couple times on dates. I don't mind paying at all.

• if a guy calls the girl out, he must pay. if both knows each other well and came for a hangout, both can share the bill.

What Guys Said 0