Is it wrong to ask a guy out if I am not really that interested?

Ok this is on an online dating site. Been talking to this guy but can't tell his interest level since I feel like i frequent the site more than him to reply messages. I was initially more interested because we do have some commonalities. Only thing is his messages are too much like op ads, he doesn't ask me much questions the usual get to know you. On the other hand, I've ended off my messages with a question which might make me appear as the one who's more interested? THen I kinda got impatient waiting for him to make the move and asked if he'd like to meet for drinks... thus my question above.

I guess I made the move to give it a chance because it's hard to find someone with the same ideology. Do you think it's still wrong to ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your not really that interested then a simple answer of no! Why would u unless its just friends

• See my update?

• Hmmmmm interesting. I have never asked anyone I didn't feel attracted to, no even if we shared lots in common so id still say it was wrong. What if he really gets in to u and u then have to break it off and say u never really were interested in him, he'll suffer for it. Stay friends it may develop over time but don't take any steps toward dating yet.

What Guys Said 1

• if you're not that interested then why do you desire to ask him out.

What Girls Said 2

• I would move on.

• No, at least you're getting out the house. It'll be something to do.