Need a mans in put on this !!?

I asked the guy i been talking to if he wants to be my bf an he said girls dont ask guys ! Why would he say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we're in the middle of a revolusion. Girls start to take the initiative more and more.
    Some like it, some don't. But it's a development we can't stop, it's a direct effect of the old school feminism (don't conuse it with modern day feminism) and true equalism in action.

Some follow the old rules, other follow the new ones. Neither are wrong, and neither are rigth.
    The problem is that they clash, they disagree. This is te reason that you see so much confusion over questions like if it's ok for girls to take the initiative, if guys should lead it all, and things like that.

My advice would be to follow your heart. If you desire him, reach out for him, and hope he will return the affection.

What Guys Said 6

• Because he found it emasculating to be asked out. A lot of guys don't like being asked out because it makes them feel less "macho". It is also possible that he wasn't interested in you and was trying to be funny when he turned you down so it didn't seem mean.

• If he wants u he'd have asked u by now I think it may be his way of saying no. Lots of guys love it when the girl makes the first move it shows confidence so maybe he's dominant and wants a shy girl to take advantage of.

• He's a retard.

I suppose some men feel like they're losing their last domain or some shit like that.

• he's an idiot period.

• In his mind it is the mans responsiblity. But I agree with him, he should have said it.

• Tell him this is 2014 not 1814

What Girls Said 0