Girls, Do you think I'm bad looking?

My problem is that I've never had a chance with a girl before... Well , I'm shy type of guy , I still feel insecure about my looks and think that it's the main reason why I don't have luck with girls, so Am I that bad looking so I can't have a girl? I think I look a little geeky, I know :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your name <3 Just a Zoldyck name makes me wanna chat with you for hours!
    My point is, people has to know you for who you are and now how you look like. If a girl only likes you for your look, she's not the one for you.

What Girls Said 6

• No, you don't look bad. The problem here is obviously your insecurities, your attitude, and your shyness.

• I don't think your that bad looking... lose the glasses and it might help... I'm. It oersonally attracted to you but that dosent mean others won't be :)

• I don't think you look bad... your fairly good looking... your problem I think is your shyness, try to be more confident around girls don't let your looks get in your way, the more you care of what they'll think of you the more you'll be insecure... :)

• No don't look bad but I think you have some insecurities about yourself and afraid people won't like you for you. Turn whatever insecurity you might have into confidence

• No, you are not bad looking. You are actually sweet :)

• You're not bad looking at all, it's maybe because you're shy.

What Guys Said 3

• put out the glasses dude, if you think you look like a geek

• Stop being shy.

• You're a handsome chap