Why have I never been asked out or dated?

I have no clue why I've never been asked out. I'm smart in all advanced classes. I'm athletic I ski, swim, bike, run, play soccer, and dance. I'm often told I'my beautiful but I don't believe it (look at my profile pic tell me what you think) I'm not "popular" but I'm friends with them but I'm mostly in the middle for popularity. I don't wear makeup I'm huge in helping out others and the environment. I'm part of student concil and ambassadors club. With all of this you might think I never have fun but I've gone to party's I've snuck drinks I've cliff dived I have tons of friends

So why have I never been asked out?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey if you ain't too busy wanna go grab a movie? : )

there you can't say that any more, but really maybe you haven't bumped into the right type of person yet I mean this kind of stuff happens give it some time but if you feel that way and cba with that why dont you try a more pro active approach and try ask some guys on some dates? : )

What Guys Said 8

• Would it count if I asked you out on here? lol...
    but serious... you are an all rounder... you are a little intimidating... even to me and I'm older.
    you do it all. You want to get asked out? add one more thing to that list..."ask out the guy you like"
    you do everything else.. you might as well

• You’re in highschool. Dating should be the least of your worries because 95% of time dating in highschool normally ends up being a bad idea. you're locked in a little world with only a limited amount of boys. There a far more people to explore out in the world than in highschool. The only good thing I can say will come out of dating is experience. Boyfriends in highshool are a absolute joke. you're kidn yourself into thinking you'll spend the rest of your life with him. So just enjoy the highscool experience for what it is. Have fun, hang out, make more friends, make connections and all this other good stuff.

And your fine with looks. As you mature you'll become more confident and acquire a certain style people will recognize you for. Have fun! :)

• I don't know. You are young enough that it should not matter. Dating iisn't what high school's all about. Just hang with friends and stay out of trouble. You will get asked out all in good time. You look adorable, and will mature into a beautiful young women.

• just be patient don't wory

• I was thinking the same thing as @tdieseler

It may be that you're intimidating to some guys. Do you do group dates with your friends?

• You're not bad actually. But with some minor tweaks you can be Savannah Highnote hot.

• Maybe you should stop waiting for the guy to approach and you should start doing it instead?

• How old are you?

I am 20 and never had a gf

What Girls Said 2

• You're very pretty in a girl next door way, beautiful eyes and hair.
    As for why you've never been asked out, can't be 100% sure, maybe guys are intimidated? You seem like a really cool girl.

• high five girl, neither have I ever been asked out -_-