If a girl says she can't go out with you because she is busy, how can you tell if she wants to go out with you again?

Me and this girl have been out twice, but this week has said she can't go out on two occasions because she is busy (shes had practice and has a big audition at the end of the week), how can you tell if she still wants to see you or if she is just using being busy as an excuse not to go out again? Each time she has said she'd love to but cant, said what she was busy with, and apologized.

Most Helpful Girl

• ask her which day she's free to go out and see how she reacts/what she says

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with both Siren & Too. You should do both: ask her when will she be free. However, if her response is "I don't know", "not anytime too soon", or some kind of indefinite answer, then don't ask anymore; give her space. If she's interested, then she'll make time for you. But until then, keep yourself busy as well.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't, you leave the ball in her court and see what happens.

From my own personal experience if a girl is interested in you, she will make an alternative arrangement near enough straight away.

"Sorry I can't do this weekend, but I'm free next Thursday, how about meeting up then?"