Which ethnicity would you girls normally be attracted to?

Just some selected ethnicities listed & put your own if you prefer.

• White Caucasian Male
    67% (14)47% (7)58% (21)Vote
  • Negro Male
    29% (6)13% (2)22% (8)Vote
  • South Eastern or Far East Asian Male
    0% (0)13% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • Asian Indian subcontinent Male
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Middle Eastern Male
    4% (1)27% (4)14% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please don't take any offence to the ethnicities its just some categories I've selected personally.
I'm coloured... I put this question out anonymously & I'm so surprised that some of the reactions I'm getting from my own coloured people are so sensitive. :(((((

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 'em all.

2|1
    0|0
    • Nice liberal answer.

• Lol wouldn't exactly call it a "liberal" answer, I just happen to not have a preference.

• Ok. Nice to know we have something in common.

What Girls Said 10

• Negros? God, that's just rude

4|1
    0|1
    • How do you know I'm not a negro... I would say the same to Caucasian white is rude then!!!

• Show All
    • I'm black. Calling me a negro is very offensive. If a police is reporting a criminal he will say a Caucasian/white man. But he will nvr say "a tall negro is speeding. So you need to watch what you say.

• I love men from the Earth lol 😳☺️😍

1|2
    0|0
  • You've listed races here which is different than ethnicity, but anyways I've only found myself attracted to white men. I'm white myself.

1|0
    1|0
  • I exclusively date Inuit men.

3|1
    0|0
  • Im muslim, pakistanni. Im attracted to guys of my own race. But i do find black and white guys very attractive, totes attracted to them

0|2
    0|0
    • Yea it's good to be open minded. Just everyone's different. That's why the world is so interesting.

• All men from every color <3 I don't have a preference, or only attracted to one ethnic group...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea that's a nice trait to have. I would say I'm similar. Personality does the icing for me once I get over the initial attraction. But that's me. Thanks for commenting.

• Ummm... just females... not males I'm interested in...

• Same here! & yeah I know.. lol. You're welcome :)

• Nigha ain no way you black! Cause black people dont call themselves negroes no mo unless you old as a MoFo.

But anyways, I'ma always put my black dudes first. Mixed dudes next. White guys after that. Latinos next. After that Indians. Other foreign guys (Australians, Brits, etc.). Then Asians. Then Arabians. And so on...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I realised looking into Wickapedia. I must be old skool :)

• Negro? Ermm haha haven't heard that in a while, i like black guys all types we are talking caribbeans, black British guys like idris elba, the real country guys like t. i the new york toughie like LL Cool j, dark skin light skin, brown skin :p soo muchhh

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks... checking these posts earlier. I think I'll refrain from using that word. It offends some people.

• Show All
    • Interesting..

• @RaeBae always know whats up :p

• I'm also looking for the hispanic male option.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes quite popular... I do also find Hispanic females very appealing btw.

• What about Hispanic men?

2|1
    0|0
    • It's difficult to add so many options. Limited to 5. Thank for the vote. As South Americans are another ethnicity I feel personally compared to Hispanic.

• I understand but that's not my vote I like all of them including South American men.

What Guys Said 6

• Negro male, the fuck am I doing in 1879?

14|3
    0|1
  • I have a preference for human women but if alien women are appealing too then why not?

2|2
    0|0
  • As a "White Caucasian Male" I normally date a "White Caucasian Female". However, I don't just limit myself to "White Caucasian Females" for dating and I'm open to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • you forgot the best sort of men; mediterranean

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow... ure right... maybe next time.

• It's obviously white men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are going to say White or Hispanic men.

0|0
    0|0