If your man or woman cheated?

would you be more hurt if your man or woman cheated on you with the opposite sex or the same sex? Would you forgive them and give them a second chance or move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never forgive never give a second chance its the ultimate betrayal whatever sex they were x

What Guys Said 4

• The gender of who they cheated with doesn't matter to me. They cheated and that's that. They'll find no forgiveness from me or second chances.

• if I had a girl that gave even the slightest indication that she, ever in her life, wanted to sleep with another girl, I would just tell her that she is free to do so. It doesn't bother me, and thus wouldn't be cheating.

if she cheated on me with a guy, however, it would be over.

• hell no... i have been cheated on by a woman before. My last girlfriend was Bi-sexual and absolutely I knew about anything that may even occur. We were both onboard that I would participate. It was fun cause she would check out other women and ask me what I thought!

• Cheating is cheating, dump the scum regardless

What Girls Said 1

• In both cases he'd be dead to me.