Should I give this guy a chance?He isn't what I would call my type?

So I feel like an ass because thus guy likes me but I don't find him physically attractive. He's a bit overweight but he has a great personality. He just doesn't get my motor running so to speak. Should I give him a chance or just tell him I dont like him that way and trek him I want to be friends.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has deep emotions for you and sometimes shy to talk to you and have the balls to go ask you out you should give him a chance cause you never know if this guy might end up being your best boyfriends ever the one you never forget about just give him a chance

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong with going on a date with him. Just don't go steady with him. If you find you like him, well-- who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope leave the poor soul alone if your on here asking. Nothing worse then a girl not knowing what she wants then half way down the road changes her mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on one date with him, and see if it helps any. If you still don't feel it, then move on. You never know, some people might surprise you. Don't give up, without even trying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Give him a shot, you never know if you base just on looks alone. Besides, looks don't generally get my motor running, touching does. lmfao.

1|0
    0|0