Your ideal bf or gf?

Just anything that comes into your mind. Gentleman? Tomboy? Asian? Anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really tall, really skinny but toned, shaggy dirty blonde hair, down to earth, sweetheart, caring, would clock another for fucking with me, gives amazing hugs, respects me, Adam Sandler meets family guy meets Louis ck meets ricky gervais sense of humour, strong well defined bone structure with sharp jaw and visible cheek bones, loves road trips, goofy, attentive, extremely affectionate but never overly needy personality, extremely high sex drive, sex with him will always be tantric, likes stupid 90s sitcom and 80s and 90s cartoons, would be there for me 100% if we got pregnant, can have serious philosophical discussion, will hold my hand and kiss me and hold me in public, a total sarcastic smart ass, believes in me and supports me 100% loves me unconditionally in spite of my autoimmune disease, first one to say "I love you" at an appropriate time within the relationship, Star Wars nerd, loves nature and swimming and camping, refuses to hunt for sport but will eat what he kills, a man who would be a fantastic father, enjoys hearing my stories and poems and songs and believes I'm talented, makes me feel beautiful through his actions, has a job, is an optimist, finds me incredibly sexy, disagrees with bull shit stereotypes that women should have to shave their bodies while men don't have to. Respects me and wants to live his life with me till the day we die and Will one day propose and want to have a family with me.

What Girls Said 9

• My guy IS my ideal BF! He's respectful, smart and mature with a good sense of humour, he knows how to push my buttons (if you know what I'm saying), and he's insanely hot, charming and cute all at the same time. :)))))

• Smart
    Sophisticated
    Shrewd
    Complex
    Charming
    Classy
    Successful
    Gracious
    Compassionate
    Liberal
    Open Minded
    Joyful
    Hard Working
    Mature
    Confident

• Old fashioned gentleman. I much prefer the idea of courting over dating.

• I don't think I have ever thought about that. I guess tall, gentleman, very kind, nice eyes. I want to be able to interpret things he says just by looking at his eyes.

• Hmm... i would like someone who is respectful, mature and responsible... but i would also like a guy with a good sense of humor :) its all about personality.

• When it comes to this stuff, I think the main factor is a great personality. Someone who is sweet, kind, respectful, and over all just a gentlemen. I'd definitely chose a boy like this over a jock any day. It'd help if the guy is attractive, but honestly once you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes perfection. Someone who remind their girls they're beautiful everyday, has little surprises... you know all that cliché stuff

• Whenever I see a question like this, the perfect ideal guy pops into my head... I could explain him because I'm just weird like that... xD

• A red head. That says it all for me

• Generally nice to people, has goals, honest

What Guys Said 4

• someone I can rely on. Someone I can learn from and/or make me a better person. At this point in my life I'm not looking for someone to go to the grave with, I just want to find someone who I can learn from. I just want to see a beautiful person for who they are! ... And maybe I want to see them a little naked, too. (._. )

• Good smile, non-neediness (big one), calm, relaxed, bantering (i like this one, still figure out how to banter them back),

• big tits, a small waist, a big ass and can give head without scraping her teeth.

• Well there's certain things, I hope their not too much to ask for, but with each and every girl, they have their own combinations, each with their own perfect imperfections, although they deny it haha. Now this is in no particular order.

1. Obviously, physical appearance factors in, and when it comes to dressing up and going out, I want to show off how beautiful sbe is. However, there is a fine line between “trashy” and “attractive.”

2. This one doesn't only apply to me, but ladies, if you think you are the sh*t, you won’t get far with a man who’s both successful and attractive. He knows he can find a lady who’s humble, hot and offers some substance. A bad personality is fatal.

3. I think personally, intelligence is important. Being an airhead is unattractive and often a deal breaker. I hear a lot of ladies talk about communication with men; however, it’s a two-way street and applies to both parties. Opposites very well may attract, but sometimes in relationships, they don’t work in effect. All I want, we want, is to be able to talk to the one we love, hold a decent, intelligent conversation.