Dominant guys? How do I find a dom guy who is also a gentleman? Do they exist?

Do most guys only like to be dominant during sex or all the time? I've never been in relationship but I know dominant guys turn me on so much from seeing movies and reading fanfics. I don't just want my guy to be dominant in the bedroom tho. How do I ask someone if they are dominant and how do I find a guy like that but who is also caring, loyal, and honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Idealistically, he's quite but not shy, driven to control his surroundings but doesn't strong-arm, a leader but not an attention whore, personable yet reserved, driven and moderately successful. Realistically, you'll never know whether or not someone is a dom unless you're given first hand knowledge.

What Guys Said 5

• This is one of those situations wherein the best advice is to simply meet as many guys as possible. Befriend every guy that it is reasonable to befriend, and choose the one you like.
    There is no reason to NOT talk to men, and to a girl, most guys are very responsive. It's convenient because, as a woman, you can get responses from men every time, and easily determine if he's a prick or not within only a few short interactions.

If you're not being coy and trying to play some balderdash game, of course.

• I like to be dominant but then again never had sex sooo. But I'm caring and loyal/honest so I'm sure others exist!

• you're describing me:)

• I can be dominant sometimes

• Normally Guys are dominant. Yes you can find a dominant Gentle man. But what do you mean by saying that you dont want your guy to be dominant in bed? What other kind of dominance are you expecting?

• I didn't say I don't want him dominant in bed. I'm saying that I want him dom all the time.

• Ya Most guys are compatible. You just gotta tell them what things are off limits before hand. Coz when given power, Guys get real creepy ideas.

What Girls Said 0