Brave but lost? Need to talk to guys more comfortably? Overly obsessed with guys sometimes because my mom can't drive me to my activities?

I've started a new school and I'm having trouble talking to guys. I can't think straight especially around cute guys. Nobody makes the effort to talk to me? Do you guys have any advice?
About the overly obsessed thing, I don't know what to do so I just keep thinking about guys. I can't do activities or clubs. Help in what to do and ways to keep my self looking sharp in several minutes do I can force myself to think of other things?
Any alternative ideas to make up?

To answer your question, I am interested in guys who are kind of skateboarders and who don't really care about being popular.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• well first off what kind of person are you interested in?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0